The Ozark Regional Ammonia Safety Day course to be held on Tuesday, March 13, is offered to those who live near, work with or respond to ammonia or other hazardous chemicals. Organizers and speakers volunteer their time; and sponsors and exhibitors pay the cost of food, facilities, and materials, which allows this safety day to be presented for free.
When: March 13, 2018
Where: Crowder College McDonald County Instruction Center, 194 College Rd., Pineville, MO 64856
Lunch: Complimentary lunch will be served during the noon hour.
Registration: 7:15 to 8 a.m.
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Agenda topics will include:
• Presentations by federal, state, and local government leaders
• Value of prevention, protection, and preparedness
• Understanding hazards, mitigating risks and preparing for threats
• High points of risk management and process safety
• Life safety plan for safe evacuation, decontamination, and medical care
• Valve and pipeline problems that lead to emergency events
• Engaging emergency shutdown procedures
• The value of a plant command and control plan
• Integrating Industrial response with public safety command
• Readiness to engage the HAZMAT tech team
• Terminating command and initiating recovery and restart
For more information, please contact Debra Montanez at 831-453-7102 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Community on 03/08/2018
Print Headline: Ozark Regional Ammonia Safety Day Set