The McDonald County High School annual baseball banquet and awards presentation was held May 19 at MCHS.
Coach Nick Martin recapped the team's 14-15 season, noting that the senior class had more wins each year of their high school playing days.
Martin said after graduating eight seniors from last year's team, winning 14 games this year was an achievement.
"The senior class has set the tone for the program," Martin said. "We have something to build on in the future.
The following awards were presented:
• Four-Year Commitment -- D.J. Madewell, Dillion Lance, Jake Wood and Jake Wilkie;
• Highest Batting Average -- Emitt Dalton, .352;
• Lowest Earned Run Average -- Mason Hendrix, 2.23;
• Most Strikeouts -- Jaime Hanke, 46 in 52.3 innings;
• Most RBIs -- Hanke, 16;
• Highest Slugging Percentage -- Dalton, 440;
• Most Improved -- Lakota Rose;
• Top Newcomer -- Victor Payne;
• Top Prospect -- Emanuel Baisch.Sports on 05/28/2015