Roads were not the focus of the McDonald County Commission's recent sessions, but a county vehicle that travels these byways was discussed. This new automobile will be managed by the county Commission and used primarily by the Public Administrator's Office. It will be available to other county officials as needed though.
In other business:
• The Commission signed and approved accounts payable checks in the amount of $311,773.72.
• Bill Lant gave the Commission an update on new legislation.
• The Commission issued a court order to Treasurer Joye Helm to pay Cec Guajardo $7,928.61 from the Overplus Tax Sale Certificate #546.
• Kevin Arnold met with Commissioners to discuss the condition of Olive Mountain Road in Noel.
• The Commission met with Sheriff Michael Hall to discuss activity within the county.General News on 12/24/2015