Registered voters wishing to participate in Tuesday's primary election may do so at the polling location located in their precinct. Polling places are open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Aug. 7.
Chief elections deputy, Bev Largent, reminds voters that absentee voting will be available from 8 a.m. until noon on Saturday, Aug. 4, at the County Clerk's office in the McDonald County Courthouse. Voters are instructed to use the lower-level entrance on the west side.
Precinct 1: Anderson East and West
• First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, 1 Friendship Lane, Anderson.
Precinct 2: Buffalo/Hart
• Hart Baptist Church, junction of Highway 43 and Highway B.
Precinct 3: Longview
• Stella Fire Station, behind Longview Cafe, on Highway D.
Precinct 4: Elk River East and West
• Noel City Hall, 201 Railroad Street, Noel.
Precinct 5: Erie/Goodman and Erie/McNatt
• First Community Bank, 127 E. Main Street, Goodman.
Precinct 6: Lanagan
• Lanagan Baptist Church, 205 Pearl Street, Lanagan.
Precinct 7: Pineville North and South
• Pineville Community Center, 602 Jesse James Road, Pineville.
Precinct 8: McMillen/Coy
• Lone Star Holiness Church, 197 Lonestar Road (.25 miles behind former Mid-Tec office.)
Precinct 9: McMillen/Tiff
• Tiff City Community Building, North side of Highway 76.
Precinct 10: Mountain
• Mountain Bible Church, 285 Mountain Road.
Precinct 11: Prairie
• Southwest City Fire Station, junction of Highway 43 and Highway J, Southwest City.
Precinct 12: White Rock
• Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, 2938 Rains Road.Community on 08/02/2018
Print Headline: Polling Locations For Primary Election